Monday, April 16, 2007

Say hello to our little friend

The Notebook at Bench 2 has its first posts up. Take a look at these doozies. Commentary to follow eventually; these classic cuts sorta standalone, though. Also, it is perhaps in a location that is less good for bringing your trusty laptop steed out and riding it into transcription.

Don't fear, The Corporation will find a way; and that way will probably be a large man who has been in a fight before.

Just a teaser.
"Did anyone see that movie "The Notebook?" This is pretty much nothing like that."

Or two:
"Beautiful, sunny, warm, clear. I always sit on this bench and watch the fathers with their children. My father hardly ever played with me. He died last April. I am a medium. I talk with spirits. My father sits with me here on this bench. He spends more time with me here than when he was alive. I never thought I'd miss him, but I do. It's April 14, 2007. A friend, another medium, said something magical would happen today. Maybe this notebook is it."

No comments: